This in-house virtual Time Management Training course will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you get more done in your day, become more efficient and help make better use of your time.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Time Management training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual time management training course, we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this Time Management Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Appraisal Skills Training Course:
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where Does time Go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the Way we Think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations