This in-house virtual Sales Skills Training course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to fully understand the needs of your customer and present products and services to make them feel like it is the right product for them, in a way that is not overly pushy.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Sales Skills training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual sales skills training course, we aim to provide those that attend with the skills and approaches required to get sales, ensuring the customer buys the person selling and in turn what they are selling.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this Virtual Sales Skills Training Course will:
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Sales Skills Training Course:
The Sales Process
- Looking at the sales process from start to finish
- Why people buy?
Developing Sales Skills
- Approaching and building relationships with customers
- Effective communication skills and building rapport
- Identifying customers needs through conversation
- Structuring the sale
- Matching products to needs
- Describing Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Overcoming resistance
- Closing the sale