Virtual Time Management Training Course
Our virtual Time Management training course is delivered in English and online via our conferencing platform.
Courses last around 4 hours and can be accessed on any device.
The Course Schedule
Here are the dates and times that we are running this online virtual course. To book, click a date and select book now.
In this time management course, we aim to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively.
This course provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who attend this Time Management Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Know how to jump-start procrastination and become more self-motivated to do tasks
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time-wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Why Manage Time?
- What is Time Management and the benefits of being able to manage time more effectively
- How good are you at managing your time now?
Where does time go?
- Understand what and who takes up your time
- Identifying time wasters and how to eliminate them
Change the way we think
- Understanding how our own beliefs and behaviours impact on our ability to manage time
- Taking a different view of the tasks that we dislike like doing to ensure they do get done
- What is procrastination and why do we do it?
- What can we do to jump start procrastination
Dealing with Over Commitment
- Planning more effectively to make more time available
- Having the confidence to say no
- How being more assertive will help
- Identifying which tasks you should be working on
- Using techniques to prioritise tasks
- Managing others expectations