Those who attend this Sales Training Course will:
Virtual Sales Skills Training Course
Our virtual Sales Skills training course is delivered in English and online via our conferencing platform.
Courses last around 4 hours and can be accessed on any device.
The Course Schedule
Here are the dates and times that we are running this online virtual course. To book, click a date and select book now.
In this sales skills course, we aim to provide those that attend with the skills and approaches required to get sales, ensuring the customer buys the person selling and in turn what they are selling.
- Understand the importance of the salesperson
- Be able to set clear sales objectives
- Understand how to establish customer needs and wants in order to match the product or service
- Understand the decision-making process
- Develop effective communication skills
- Know how to avoid/overcome objections
- Be able to effectively close the sale
The Sales Process
- Looking at the sales process from start to finish
- Why people buy?
Developing Sales Skills
- Approaching and building relationships with customers
- Effective communication skills and building rapport
- Identifying customers needs through conversation
- Structuring the sale
- Matching products to needs
- Describing Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Overcoming resistance
- Closing the sale
- An opportunity to practice the skills.