Those who attend this Leadership Skills Training Course will:
Virtual Leadership Skills Training Course
Our virtual Leadership Skills training course is delivered in English and online via our conferencing platform.
Courses last around 4 hours and can be accessed on any device.
The Course Schedule
Here are the dates and times that we are running this online virtual course. To book, click a date and select book now.
In this leadership skills course, we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead their teams effectively.
The course is useful for those new to leadership or existing leaders looking for a refresh.
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills they will need to possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in a shorter period as possible
- Have built a clear development plan to develop the skills learnt in the workshop further.
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
A simple approach to leadership
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Basic Leadership Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Pro-actively Identifying Problems
- Problem Solving Tools
- How to Make Effective Decisions
- An opportunity to practice the skills