Those who attend this Customer Service Training Course will have:
Virtual Customer Service Skills Training Course
Our virtual Customer Service Skills training course is delivered in English and online via our conferencing platform.
Courses last around 4 hours and can be accessed on any device.
The Course Schedule
Here are the dates and times that we are running this online virtual course. To book, click a date and select book now.
This Customer Service Training Course will investigate what good customer service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver brilliant customer service. They are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
- Enhanced your self awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased your confidence and communication skills
- Started the process of considering customer service strategies to apply with your own customers
Here’s what we cover in our Customer Service Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world-class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world-class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers