Those who attend this Business Writing Skills Training Course will:
Virtual Business Writing Skills Training Course
Our virtual Business Writing Skills training course is delivered in English and online via our conferencing platform.
Courses last around 4 hours and can be accessed on any device.
The Course Schedule
Here are the dates and times that we are running this online virtual course. To book, click a date and select book now.
This virtual Business Writing Skills Training course will look at tools and tactics to help you produce and structure business documents.
We look at how to make the written word sound positive and how to get the message across clearly. We’ll introduce you to simple methods to structure emails, letters and reports and how to make them look and sound interesting. We’ll also look at how to get to the point by getting your message across in the fewest words possible without sounding harsh.
- Be able to set an objective for written communication and write towards achieving it
- Be able to effectively plan for written communication
- Be able to keep writing short and simple
- Know how to apply structure to letters, emails, reports and other business documents
- Have a refreshed understanding of grammar and punctuation
- Be able to demonstrate the skills through practical exercises
Here’s what we cover in our Business Writing Skills Training Course:
- Looking at a range of communication styles and how this will help when using written communication
Using Plain English
- What are the benefits of using Plain English?
- The Fog index and how it helps with your written communication
- Writing tight-keeping things short and simple
Making Writing Active and Positive
- Keeping things writer focussed
- KISS – Keep it short and simple
Structuring Your Written Communication
- How to structure letters, reports and emails
- Best practice for letters, reports and emails
- Getting the grammar right