This in-house virtual Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training course will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you effectively negotiate outcomes and influence others to come around to your way of thinking.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Negotiation and Influencing Skills training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual negotiation and influencing skills training course, we will look at the skills, behaviours and tactics necessary to get better deals, build better relationships and gain agreement from others.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this virtual Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course will:
- Demonstrate an increased understanding and awareness of what negotiation and influencing is
- Identify the skills knowledge and understanding necessary to be an effective negotiator
- Understand the skills required to Influence effectively to bring people around to your way of thinking
- Develop general strategies for successful negotiation and influencing
- Produce win-win resolutions for all parties
- Identify your own negotiation and influencing style and its potential strengths and weaknesses
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Negotiation and Influencing Skills Training Course:
What is Negotiation and Influencing?
- An introduction to what negotiation and influencing is and the main differences between them.
Preparing to Negotiate and Influence
- What to do before you go into a negotiation
- Determining your walk-away point
- Understanding the best approach for the people you will be negotiating with
- Preparations required to Influence
Making Your Proposal
- How to structure your proposal to ensure you sell the benefits
- How to counter-proposals from the other party
- Body language and tone of voice when negotiating
- How to bring people around to your way of thinking
- Getting to an agreement that satisfies both parties
- Being assertive during the process
- What to consider when making concessions on your part to get an agreement
- How to counteract arguments
- How to get to a closing point
- How to close the negotiation and ensure the relationship stays intact
- How to walk away