This in-house virtual Leadership Skills Training course will provide lots of tips and practical ideas to lead and motivate team members. The course is a great grounding for new leaders and a good refresh for existing leaders.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Leadership Skills training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual leadership skills training course, we aim to provide those that attend with a range of practical tools and ideas to lead their teams effectively.
The course is useful for those new to leadership or existing leaders looking for a refresh.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this virtual Leadership Skills Training Course will:
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills they will need to possess to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in a shorter period as possible
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Leadership Skills Training Course:
What is Leadership?
- Defining what is meant by leadership
- The differences between leadership and management
- What are the skills required to be an effective leader and manager?
- Exploring why these skills are needed
A Simple Approach to Leadership
- Using a simple leadership model to understand how it’s done
- Looking at a range of leadership approaches
Basic Leadership Skills
- Questioning and Listening
- Motivating and Inspiring the Team
- Influential Communication
- Dealing With Under-Performance
- Setting SMART Goals and Objectives
- Effective Performance Management Discussions
- Performance and Development Planning
- How to discuss those difficult topics