This in-house virtual Customer Service Skills Training course will provide lots of tips and ideas to provide brilliant service to your customers, deliver a positive customer experience and generate customer loyalty.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Customer Service Skills training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual customer service skills training course, we will investigate what good customer service is, how you define it, and what you can do to deliver brilliant customer service. They are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this virtual Customer Service Skills Training Course will have:
- Enhanced your self-awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased your confidence and communication skills
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Customer Service Skills Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Customer Service?
- What does world-class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world-class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world-class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
If you would like any further details about this course or book to have it delivered then please get in touch.