This in-house virtual Coaching Skills Training course will introduce a range of skills and approaches that can be used in everyday conversations as well as structured coaching conversations.
Delivered via conference and lasting 3 hours, our trainer will join you online to deliver the course, making this virtual Coaching Skills training course cost-effective and easy to arrange.
The Course Aims
In this virtual appraisal skills training course, we will introduce the skills, techniques and benefits of coaching.
The workshop investigates how behaviours develop in people and how using the coaching approach, can make long term changes to negative or challenging behaviours. We also look at how coaching can be used to develop long term action plans and improve individual and team performance.
The Course Objectives
Those who attend this virtual Coaching Skills Training Course will:
- Be able to describe the role of the coach and how and when to use coaching
- Be able to demonstrate the skills required of an effective coach
- Know how to use a tried and tested coaching structure that delivers results
- Know how to adapt your style of coaching to meet the needs of the individual and the business
- Be able to provide effective feedback to individuals that you coach
- Know how to drive actions and capture them in a development plan
- Describe advanced coaching techniques and demonstrate their use.
More Course Details
Here’s what we cover in our Virtual Coaching Skills Training Course:
The Role of the Coach and coaching
- What is a coach and what are they there to do
- What is coaching and the skills required of an effective coach
When to Coach
- When is coaching appropriate to use
- The differences between coaching, mentoring, buddying and counselling
Values and Beliefs
- How do values and beliefs affect behaviour and performance
- How can coaching help the person to realise they need to change
- What are the various methods of coaching
- How to adapt your style based on the business and the person being coached
- Developing a coaching culture in the business
- Introduction to a tried and tested coaching model
- Driving actions and setting objectives
- Providing effective feedback
What is a Virtual Training Course you may ask? Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
Our Virtual Training Courses are short. Usually, no more than 3 hours and we deliver them in selected subjects.
Because there is no travel involved, they are very cost-effective and good for the environment too.
We’ve made sure that you don’t lose any of the benefits of having a trainer with you in the room. Our Virtual Training Courses are still interactive, come with training materials and also include exercises, case studies and discussions.
If you would like any further details about this course or book to have it delivered then please get in touch.