About this Article
This article explains the process of booking an online 1-2-1 coaching or training course with one of our coaches or trainers.
How to Find an Online Coach or Trainer
Throughout our site, you will see buttons to start the booking process. Whilst they might be all labelled differently, they are all clearly marked. As an example:
In the image above, the Book an MOT is one of the many buttons you will find across the site.
The individual coaches and trainers page will have a book that says ‘Book With’ and the trainer’s name. Clicking this button will automatically select that trainer in the booking process for you.
The Booking Process
After clicking a booking button, a pop up will appear on your screen. The process just requires you to follow the prompts. Once you have made your selection, click Next Step to keep moving through the process.
- Select which country you are based in
- Select the slot length you would like to book
- Select the trainer you would like to book with (unless you clicked on a book with button from a trainer’s page)
- Select a date and time you would like to book. The calendar will show your selected trainers availability. If there is a green bar showing under the date, this means the trainer has availability on that date. If there is a broken green bar, this means that there is availability, but some time slots in that day are already taken
- Fill in your personal details
- Select how you would like to pay and make your payment
- You will then receive a confirmation email and details of how to connect to your meeting
If you don’t receive your booking confirmation or anything else goes wrong then please contact our helpful Skills Garage Mechanics here.