About This Article
This article explains how to add your availability to deliver online 1-2-1 coaching or training sessions.
Login to Your Dashboard
To add your availability you will need to log in to your dashboard. You can do this here. Note, this is a different login system to the general website login system. Your details will only be accepted at this page.
Enter the My Settings Section
Once logged in, select the Cog icon from the menu on the left of the screen. This will take you to your settings screen where you can add your availability
Different Ways to Add Availability
There are 2 different ways to add availability:
- Provide a working schedule (for example Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm) then remove unavailable dates from the schedule
- Just add available dates and time slots that you are available. This is usually the preferred way to add availability as it provides the most flexible way of working around your current commitments.
Providing a Working Schedule and Removing Unavailable Dates
From the settings screen, scroll to the Agent Schedule Section. Tick the Set Custom Schedule box. Then:
- Use the slider next to each day of the week that you would like to make yourself available
- Click the Pencil icon at the end of each row you have activated and edit the times that you are available. You can add different periods on the same day by clicking the Add Another Work Period box and adding in further blocks of time
- Once complete, scroll to the Holidays and Days Off Section
- Click the Add Day button and add 1 date that you are not available. Repeat until you have completed your availability
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page to complete
Just Add Available Dates and Blocks of Time
This is the preferred method of most trainers as it allows for greater flexibility and providing availability around your current commitments.
From the settings screen, scroll to the Agent Schedule Section. Ensure the Set Custom Schedule box is unticked. Then:
- Use the sliders to make all days unavailable by turning them grey
- Scroll to the Days With Custom Schedules Section
- Click Add Day.
- Select the date you want to make available
- Then add the time you are available. You can add multiple slots by clicking Add Another Work Period
- Click Save Schedule
- Repeat until your availability is complete
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to finish
Keep Your Availability Up to Date
You can log back into your dashboard to add or remove availability at any time. You can remove on-off days that you have added as either day off or available days by hovering over the date and clicking the Trash icon.