This Time Management eLearning training course will provide a range of tools and techniques to help you or your team to become more organised and productive.
The course looks at how prioritise tasks, set and manage expectations and push back confidently when you don’t have the time for those tasks that are not important.
The course aims to raise awareness of where your time goes and to provide the skills necessary to manage time more effectively, It provides an understanding of the link between behaviour and poor time management, and also provides the skills necessary to delegate effectively and be more assertive towards those who constantly demand our time.
Those who complete this Time Management eLearning Training Course will:
- Understand the way we think about time and how it affects the way we manage ourselves
- Describe a range of techniques associated with managing ourselves around time and when each should be used
- Be able to identify personal time-wasters and how to remove them from their everyday work
- Be able to prioritise tasks and workload to ensure they are working on the right things
- Be confident in managing other people expectations and saying no when required
- Describe a range of tools and models that will support the way we plan our days and how these can be used to influence others.
Here is what we cover in this course: