Identifying Passive Behaviour
Let’s take a closer look at passive behaviour and how to identify it.
Passive behaviour is:
- Not expressing your thoughts, feelings and needs
- Letting other people dominate you and tell you what to do and not do
- You find it difficult to stand up for what is right and wrong
- Avoiding conflict and fear reactions of others
- People misunderstand your agreement and are uncertain of your feelings
Use the tabs below to learn more about Passive Behaviour. If you are viewing on a mobile device, the tabs will be stacked on top of one another.
Take a look at the short video below. See if you can spot any of the above.
This video is from an external source.