Identifying Passive/Aggressive Behaviour
Let’s take a closer look at passive-aggressive and how to identify it.
Passive Aggressive behaviour is:
- Indirect and dishonest expression of your feelings, opinions and needs
- Involves an avoidance pattern of behaviour; avoiding saying what you do or do not want
- Manipulating other people to get your own way
- Procrastinating, finding excuses for delays or ‘forget’ about what you were asked to do.
- Suppress feelings and use non-verbal ways of expressing them, i.e. silent treatment
Use the tabs below to learn more about Passive Aggressive Behaviour. If you are viewing on a mobile device, the tabs will be stacked on top of one another.