Lynne is an experienced and enthusiastic Trainer, Coach and Facilitator who draws on her successful career as a Leader, Manager and Buyer to create interesting and dynamic courses and workshops.
She has extensive experience gained in the UK and Global business markets both in the Public and Private Sectors. She has trained for Walmart, NHS, DWP, Kier Construction, British Airways Engineering, and many more.
Lynne has first-hand knowledge of Leading, Managing in both National and International Teams, being aware of how to Engage people and resources within both team dynamics. She has worked within a challenging and results-driven retail industry. She was worked and trained in the Corporate and Independent sectors. Lynne has also owned her own retail and property business.
Lynne’s unique position is that she has studied the subject of Leadership and Management, she has had many years’ experience leading teams and then had to experience a period of time when she herself had to be Lead and managed, a time that she says was both fascinating and frustrating! Lynne makes the subjects come alive by her real-life stories and experiences. She will never deliver training in a subject that she has not had the first-hand experience in herself.
Lynne is a Mary Portas Master Trainer and a Worldhost Principles of Customer Service Trainer.
Areas of Expertise
- Ilm Levels 2 & 3 in Leadership & Management
- Merchandising & Retail Operations
- Team Leadership & Management Development and International Team dynamics
- Change Management
- Creating an Engaged team
- Negotiation, Influencing and Persuasion
- Customer Service
- Communications and Presentation Skills
- Time Management and Assertiveness
- Stress Management and Resilience
- Life Skills and Employability skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Guide to Successful Retailing. National Skills Council for Retail
- Full utilisation of the ‘training cycle’; needs analysis, design, delivery & evaluation
- Coaching programmes and strategies