Andrew is a learning and development professional who has significant experience in delivering a range of HRD solutions and has worked with major worldwide clients to deliver performance improvement and cultural change.
Andrew has held roles as Company Training Manager, Internal L&D Consultant, Management and Leadership Trainer and Account Manager.
Andrew has an excellent understanding of the ‘learning cycle’ and as such has delivered holistic and innovative people solutions that have had a significant impact upon achieving corporate objectives. Working at a strategic level within the Outsourcing industry, he has led major projects to onboard new clients, deliver business improvement and launch a full suite organisational development tools and practices.
As a specialist in learning and development, Andrew works with client’s needs to design, tailor and deliver innovative and effective learning programmes for business leaders, managers, trainers and front-line service and salespeople that deliver real returns.
As an expert in human resource optimisation, Andrew delivers tailored performance management & appraisal systems, competency frameworks and assessment centres and offers role profiling, recruitment and talent management services to organisations of all shapes and sizes.
As a coaching practitioner, Andrew offers a range of personal and professional coaching programmes to help individuals and businesses at every stage of their life & career.
An award-winning practitioner in workforce development, Andrew brings over 10 years of business experience and success to enhance people and business performance.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership and Management
- Change Management
- Coaching Skills
- Time Management
- Communication & Assertiveness
- Negotiation and Influencing
- Customer Service and Customer Service Management
- Sales and Sales Management
- Presentation Skills
- Behavioural Based Safety at Work
- Safety Leadership
- Appraisal and Performance Management Skills
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Personal Development Planning
- Employment Law
- Skills assessment and competency framework design
- Training strategy and programme management
- Coaching programmes and strategies
- Performance management system design, delivery and evaluation
- Project initiation, documentation, implementation, project team management
- Client relationship management
- Departmental & team management
- Role profiling and assessment centre design