Become an Online Coach or Trainer
If you are an experienced coach or trainer and you are looking to generate a little extra income, then join us as a coach or trainer.
Our platform allows you to deliver coaching and training sessions online to our clients or customers.
Signing up is easy and delivers some great benefits. Not only do you get to help our clients with their personal development goals, you can also earn extra income for doing so.
Our platform provides flexibility in that there are no set working hours. You choose to be available as little or as much as you like, when you like.
For example, if you currently work as a freelance/associate trainer and want to make yourself available on your free days, then make those days available in your schedule. If you have a full time role, you can do a few hours on an evening or weekend.
Our live scheduling tool means you can add and remove available times with ease.
Not only that. Because everything is delivered online, you can do this from the comfort of your own home or office.
Our sessions are short, high impact and focused and are booked in 30 minute blocks. You may be booked for one 30 minute session, a 90 minute intense session or multiple sessions over a period of time.
Here are the headline details and some things to be aware of:
- Sessions are booked by clients in 30 minute blocks
- You can add and remove your availability at any time
- All sessions are delivered online
- You will be paid £25 per 30 minute session that clients book with you
- By signing up, we are not guaranteeing work. Clients will choose who they want to book
- Signing up does not create a contract of employment. You will be classed as self employed and will need to take the steps necessary with your tax affairs in your country
- Payments are made via BACS or PayPal every 14 days for sessions completed
You can see the full agreement and terms and conditions here.
It costs nothing to sign up as a trainer or a coach. There are no membership fees so you have nothing to lose.